A year later…
It's been over a year since we started the process for The Impact campaign, "Building a Place for Imperfect People" and it has been going fast and strong. The overview:
- Sept 2014: We announced plans to raise money to find a place to call our church home.
- Feb 2015: We received 1.4 million in commitments.
- June 2015: We found a church home.
- June 2015-Current: We began remodeling.
- Architecture and new look to the outside of the buildings in planning stages
- Outdoor children's and athletic zone currently in planning stages
- Auditorium in process of remodeling. Including new chairs, technology, sound booth, lobby, cry room, video room, security room and much more.
- New landscaping
- Fellowship Hall turned into Cafe Venue
- Offices completed remodeled.
- Children's classrooms completely remodeled.
We have seen amazing changes in one year since I last posted. I am so thankful for the people of Seven Church and the community of Lakeside. Thankful for your patience, perseverance, hope and excitement as we turn our campus into a Perfect Place for Imperfect People.
Below are some pictures of the progress. And there is much much more to come!!!
[gallery ids="807,811,808,813,809,810,812,815,816,814,817,818,820,819,821" type="rectangular" orderby="rand"]
[gallery ids="939,936,934,933,932,931,925,927,928,929,930,923,922,921,920,919,917,916,915,914,913,912,910,909,911,905,904,903,902,901,900,894,895,896,897,898,899,893,892,891,890,889,888,883,884,886,887,881,880,879,878,877,876,870,871,872,873,874,875" type="rectangular"]